This small community is situated right below the Helderberg Escarpment not to far from Thatcher park. The village was incorporated in 1890 and was largely populated in part due to the expansion of the railroad in the mid 1800s. This town offers great recreation and scenic views of nearby mountain ranges. This village has roughly 2000 residents and is growing in population.